Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Long Time...

It's been a long time since I even thought about the blog....But I think I'll be posting more this year.

A Lot has changed since the last post.... I'm now working three jobs and on quilt 8!?!? We had a Ton of friends get married last year, which is why I'm on quilt 8.

My #1 job is teaching children about Jesus, through CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship). I Love my job!!! I love all my kids in my classes. Not only do I get to teach them, but God also teaches me, while he is using me to teach them.
#2 job is taking care of twins, who are 6 months now!! I can't believe they are that old! 😲 I Love them and their family!

#3 job is cleaning/ grocery shopping/laundry/cooking/and watching kids for a family 3× a week. (Oh, and you can't forget taking their dog on walks...)


God has blessed me with all my jobs and I'm So Thankful for all of them!

               God is Good All The Time!!!

Oh, and our family has a girl from Germany staying with us for 6 months. She came in SEP and she leaves in March! I can't believe how fast it has gone! 😲 While she is here, I've been taking her different places... Here are some pictures of our adventures. ☺









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.