Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Thanksgiving

Wow! I feel like Feb flew by! I also feel like we had No winter. Its already spring here and flowers are up and the weather has been Great!

*Getting to watch mare and Leslie grow while at CMI.

*A "normal" routine again. :)

*Having a Great time watching kids at the leadership retreat.

*Seeing a 1 1/2 week old calf!!!!! So, cute!

*Writing letters to bless others.

*God caring even for little things... Like sending letters. :)
OK I have to tell this story. :)
If you don't believe God cares about the little things in life, then here you go. ;) This morning (10th) I had to mail some letters and I was lait getting out to the mailbox. I knew that our mailman had already come, but as going to mail them anyways. As I start walking towards the mailbox, the mailman is driving towards me. He stops on the otherside of the St so I can give the letters to him! God has blessed us with a Wonderful Christian mailman. So, God even cares about our letters. ;)

*I get to take our coach apart and reupholster it!!! There are a Ton of staples!

*God giving me another job! That now makes 4!

*Being able to substitute teach other good news clubs. :)

*Having beautiful weather!!!

*Getting sick was a blessing in disguise.

*Getting better!!! I was sick for 4 days.

*God teaching me through what I was teaching my release time class. It amazes me how God will teach you while your teaching the kids.

*Flowers!!!!

*My younger brother is 16!!! I pray that he will countue to walk with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.