Saturday, January 31, 2015

Jan. Thankful List

Jan. has been a busy month. Our house was filled with people for most the month and we had a wedding to do. ;) I'm so glad its done!

*Time with my best friend!

*Going on an adventure with my best friend and God keeping us safe. ;)

*Having a Great Nerf party on New years. ;)


*Having our cousins stay for two weeks and....

*Being in the wedding of one of them!!

*Being heathy~I got sick right before the wedding and had no voice for 4 days, but I'm now all good.

*Getting Both of my quilts done in time. ;) (I'll be doing a post about them soon.)

*All the wedding plans came together and that it went really good. (I'll have to do a wedding post.... Long story.)

*Seeing friends at the wedding and having a party at our house the night after the wedding. ;)

*Seeing Dads cousin.

*Having Auntie and a cousin come for a couple days!!! (I told you our house was full.)

*Going back to work on the farm!!!! I love it!

*Seeing Mare and Leslie follow God and go to CMI.

*Playing games with our family and eating cookie dough and drinking milk. ;)

*Our small group! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.