Sunday, November 30, 2014

So Much To Be Thankful For.

I have so much to be thankful for. This last Sunday I asked the two year olds I was teaching what they were thankful for. It got me thinking about how much I have to be thankful for. Yes, my year has Not been all peaches and cream and not everything in my life is Great. But God has still given me so many things to be thankful for.
I know that I should be thankful not only at this time of year, but all year long. So, I've decided to post at the end of every month, 15 things I'm thankful for in that month. Here it goes! ;)
*Road trip with Mare and Tina.
*Safety while going to ID.
*Friends who let you stay at their house on short notice.
*Cousins!!!!!
*Encouragement from friends.
*God providing me with a job.
*Being able to be a blessing to people and show Jesus to them.
*Laughter with sisters and inside jokes. ;)
*Thanksgiving.
*Making new friends!
*Making pies with friends.
*Having a great time with long time friends.
*Wood for the fireplace.
*God's wisdom.
*God's plan for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.