Monday, March 18, 2013

Changes

There have been changes happening in my life. I started to work on a farm in the Spring of 2011. I've been working on that farm ever since then. ;) I Love it. Although it's only a part time job, which is why I'm trying to get another job driving tractors. I've applied for a job, but wont know for another week if I got it. I'm not worried about it, because I know that if God wants me to have that job I will get it and If he doesn't then He as something else for me. The Biggest reason for getting another job is to pay for Bible School this fall. I'm not sure yet if this is what God wants me to do. I'm still seeking God about it. 
I'm so Thankful for God and His word. The other day I read this verse and it keeps on reminding me that He has a plan for My life and that He will show me if he wants me to go to Bible School or not. I hope this verse encourages you too. :)      

Psalms 16:11
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.