Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Barn Party

Our church youth group hosted a barn party as a outreach this last month. It was a blast!
                                             The stage were we sang and gave testimony's.


                                                                          Food. =)


                                                               Hannah and Susanna. :)
                    The cow pies for the cow pie toss. =) Oh yeah! It was Great! I was in charge of it. :)
                                                    Our youth pastor truly knows me. :)

                                                    Where you had to toss the cow pies. ;)

                         Me.                                (Our friend took these)                        Susanna.



                                                                             Fall!

                                                                  Mare and Abby! =)

                                         You can't have a barn party without line dancing. :)

I had a blast! Well, I'm trying to catch up with myself. :) So much going on at our house right now. ;) Post about our floors, a Big trip, and Birthdays coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.