Friday, May 4, 2012

Tea Party, Puppy, and Pumpkins Oh My.

Yes, you read that right. ;) This last weekend we had a tea party for the middle school girls at our church. It was a blast. ;) We had Great food and fellowship too. ;)









A family in our church just got a puppy. ;) So the Mom was coming to the tea party and she brought the puppy. ;)




That was on Sat. then on Mon. I went to work and we planted all the pumpkins and gourds. ;) This year we planted them all in one day!! I think that's a record. ;) I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. :(  But this year we had seeds the colors of the rainbow. ;) Oh, the weather on Mon. was crazy!!!! I would go outside and put a group of planted seeds in the greenhouse and then I would go back to the barn and then all of a sudden it would start to poor down rain. It would dump and get everything wet then in 2 min. the Sun was shining and it would be really nice. Then it would do it all over again. ;) Well, I need to go practice the piano.... and write a speech. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.