Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Passion

God has given me a passion for Farming. Last week we found a Movie that is called Fresh. It is Really good. It talks about how most of the Big operations use antibiotics to grow things faster and bigger. The movie will make you not want to eat food from the store. ;) They interview farms that have the Big company's farm their land or use it. (like for chickens) It's sooo grouse!!! They are now feeding cows died cow or chickens instead of grass or grains. You will have to watch the movie. It also explains how you can grow your own food., even if you have a tiny backyard. It is a Great movie. By watching this movie my passion has grown stronger. I would one day like my own farm and use if for God in some way.




Have a Wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.