Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking Back

Looking back on this last year I see that I am So blessed!! There were so many things that happened, but here are my top ten for 2011.

  1. Going to the snow for Mikes B-day.

             2.Getting a new goat.
            


                                                              3.Working at the Farm.



                                4. My B-day trip to a waterfall and tulip field, with Steph.



                                         5. Going to Salt Lake City with Dad and Jenel.

                                                     6. Helping with Day Camp.
                                             7. Going to a ranch with our family.



                                                          8. Traveling to TX with Mare.

                                           
                                                                 9. Thanksgiving


                                                        10. Going to CA for Christmas.
 Hope you had a Great 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.