Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things I love: Cars

Now I have never been one to know much about cars. And I really could care less about most cars. I don't care a feather or a fig about a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. But when an old car drives by you are sure to hear me squeal. My mom and her family have had quite the plethora of old cars. Now when I say old I mean anything 60's and older. I have no idea what draws me to them but I love them. I think that the big boat look, the vintage colors, the smell, the sound, the white walled tires all add to the charm.
Here is my big beauty, Penny.

I recently had a dream of mine come true, I am now the proud owner of a 1955 Pontiac Chiefton. It is beautiful and I love it. It is in fairly good condition and now runs well after quite a few tweaks. It is a fun car to own and I hope that it will serve me well in the years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.