Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Exciting Birthday Party

My Great Grandma just turned 102. :) Two weekends ago we had a party for her. My family took a 2 1/2 hour car ride to my Grandparents, on the way from my Grandparents to the party our car starting acting strange. It would feel like it was kicking it's self and like it was getting no gas. It finely wouldn't go anywhere, so we pulled to the side of the road and sat there for a little while to see if it would start again. We ended up calling AAA for a tow-truck. Dad, Mom, Nate, and me sat in the car and waited for the tow-truck, while the rest of the kids got picked up by my uncles and taken to the party. The tow-truck showed up at 2:55 and took the van (with Dad and Mom) to the Ford dealership to be fixed. While Grandpa showed up and took Nate and I to the Ford dealership where we picked up Dad and Mom. The party started at 2:00 and the five of us showed up at 3:45. :) The party was still fun. :) The van sort of got fixed (we got home). :) Well, we thought it was fixed, but a couple of days ago Mom was running earns with some of us and it started to do it again!!! When ever it does it, it's really Hot (it was 91 the day of the party). :) It was just as hot inside as it was outside!! Here are some pictures of our trip. :) Tina took all the pictures.




Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.