Friday, August 5, 2011

Courageous - In Theaters 2011


banner
You HAVE to see this movie when it comes out!!! I got to go watch it a couple of weeks ago and it's the Best movie ever. You will laugh, cry, and Hopefully Love this movie. I cried almost all the way though the movie (I Never and I mean Never cry in movies.). My Dad was at the eage of his seat the whole time. If you don't know what it's about here you go. :)
Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, Adam Mitchell, Nathan Hayes, David Thomson, and Shane Fuller are confident and focused. Yet at the end of the day, they face a challenge that none of them are truly prepared to tackle: fatherhood.
While they consistently give their best on the job, good enough seems to be all they can muster as dads. But they're quickly discovering that their standard is missing the mark.
When tragedy hits home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. Can a newfound urgency help these dads draw closer to God ... and to their children?
Filled with action-packed police drama, COURAGEOUS is the fourth film from Sherwood Pictures, the moviemaking ministry of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia. Riveted moviegoers will once again find themselves laughing, crying, and cheering as they are challenged and inspired by everyday heroes who long to be the kinds of dads that make a lifelong impact on their children.
Protecting the streets is second nature to these men. Raising their children in a God-honoring way? That's courageous.

In Theaters September 30

I can hardly wait tell it comes out, so I can go see it again. :) I'm going opening night with my sister. Let me just say.... You Have To Go See It. Ok I'm done. :)

4 comments:

  1. That looks really good. I want to see it soon.:)
    ~Kimmi
    kimmi-brown97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T wait until this movie comes out into theaters!! :D How did you get to see it?

    In Christ,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's a long story. :) My Grandma/pa housed one of the people that are setting up the screenings. My Grandparents got him and his son, free tickets to Legoland, so they asked him if I could go to one and he said yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's exciting! I'm glad you were able to see it!

    Anyway, I know Courageous will be *wonderful* just like Flywheel, Facing the Giants, and Fireproof.
    I'm eagerly waiting for September 30th!

    It is my dream to act in a movie produced by Sherwood Pictures. Maybe, some day. :)

    Blessings on your week...
    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.