Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th Of July!!!

I'm so lucky to be living in a free country were we can worship God freely. Thank you to all the Men and Women that have served and died for our country. Almost every year we go to my Great Uncles and Aunts house. We go swimming, have a BBQ, and last but not lest we do Fireworks. Although this year I don't think were going to do Fireworks. Yesterday, we all dressed up in red, white, and blue and went to church. Then when we got home Mare and I went outside and took pictures!!! Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday and some from a couple of months ago.





























                                                 By the way, we don't wear the hats to church. :)

 
   Now for the pictures from a couple of months ago. :)




                                 Have a great 4th of July!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.