Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun With Family

I had a blast on the 4th. It was great to see my cousin, who I hadn't seen in a week!!! :) Every year we go swimming in a river that is behind my great uncles and aunts house. This year the water was super warm! We did fireworks this year!! We weren't sere if we were or not, but we did. So, here are some pictures from our 4th of July. :)


















We had a ton of fun. :)





Time for Fireworks!!!




























They had two kittens. They were adorable.


The sunset was beautiful!!







This picture was taken out the car window on are way home. (Jenel took it)




















I hope y'll had a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a really fun day!!:) I had a great 4th too!!:):)
    ~Kimmi
    PS. Come check out my blog at
    kimmi-brown97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.