Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Pictures

I have a Ton of pictures to show y'all. :) So, here they are. :)
                                   This is the Big pile of laundry that I had to do this last week. :)

                                                               
                                           We call these snowballs. :) I Love are snowball tree. :)

                                                 The strawberry's are coming out. :)


               Now this is are artichoke. We plated it last year and now we have 9 artichokes on the plant. :)
This is a really Big turnip from last year. :)  
                                                               So is this. :)
                     I still have some B-day pictures to show you but I haven't had time to edit them yet. :)
                     Over on are side bar is a link to my friends etsy shop. She does jewelry. (She is good)
                      Well, have a good day.
                             Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.