Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blast!!!

This last week was a blast!!!! I went to CYIA and I got to see some of my cousins. :) My cousin, Mare, and I had a great time dumping water on one of our cousins' brother. :) Best of all, we got to tell kids about Jesus. I had a great week!!!! Here are some more pictures from my B-day trip, which was two months ago. :)
                                                                 My friend/sister and I. :)
                                                           Looking down the waterfall.




There are a lot more tulip pictures to show you, but for now here are only a few. :) 
  I Love this picture!!!! It's my Favorite. What's yours?  







                                                        My friend/sister taking a picture.
                                                 
                                                       There were hundreds of flowers. 

                                                         They just keep on going. :)



 Have a great summer day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! Looks like you had fun!
    ~Kimmi
    check out my blog
    kimmi-brown97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes, I did have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.