Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Still Here!!!

I'm sorry I've not posted lately. It's been soo busy here, that I've not had time to post. So here you go. :) First things first, my piano recital went great (even if I did mess up) but the good thing is that no one thought I did. :) I still haven't edited the waterfall pictures yet. :( Though, I've edited some pictures of my sisters that I took on Easter. Ya, I know I'm behind, but thats what happens when you get a job and you do all the Laundry at your house. So, tonight I will give you some pictures of my sisters. Who love each other like crazy (even if they wont admit to that).





I will hopefully post on Wednesday, if not earlier. Have a good night.    

2 comments:

  1. They're all really good, but that last one is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. There are a LOT more photos like that one, that I mite put up later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.