Thursday, April 21, 2011

Plans.Sick.Flowers.

Yes, I know your like,"what?" Well, first we'll do plans. I was going to start my job this last Tuesday, but God had a deferent plan for me. On Monday the farmer called me and said that he wouldn't be ready for me tell next Monday. I now start work on Monday. :) Thats not the end of the story. A lady at our church was going to have a baby really soon. On Tuesday her sister in-law called and asked if one of us (my sisters or me) could come and babysit her children while she went to see the birth. Since, I didn't have work, I went and babysat all day for her. I saw God change my plans again this week. God is so Great!!! Now for sick. :( No, I'm not the one sick this time. :) Mike and Dad got the day flue on Tuesday night and Susy is now sick with it. :( I pray that no one else gets it. Flowers!!!!!!! Yes, I got outside and took pictures of some beautiful flowers the other day. :) (happy)  By the way, if your getting sick of flowers, get over it!!!! Their only here for a short time, so enjoy them.

                                                              Ready!?! #1
                                                                          #2

                                                                 The finished Product. :)
Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad God worked everything out for you! I love your pretty flowers!:)
    blessings,
    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.