Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Obsessed?

I think not. But some people still call me obsessed. The thing that i'm so obsessed with is...........
                                                     Courageous the movie!!!!!!!!!


You see, they started filming on my birthday this last year and I love Fireproof and Sherwood pictures. My Aunt and Grandpa just got to go see it a couple of days ago!!!! I was so bummed that I couldn't go and my Aunt new it. Since, I have a great Aunty, she sent me a box of stuff that they got from the showing, in the mail. There was a pin, t-shirt, poster, and a card. I was so excited!!! The t-shirt was an XL and I definitely don't wear an XL, so I sized it down to fit. :) Here are pictures of before, during, and after.



4 comments:

  1. Neat! I love these! :D Totally awesome. :D

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!:) Check out mine. www.kimmi-brown97.blogspot.com. I thought that the movie didn't come out until september. I might be wrong.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kimmi it does come out in September. They got to go to a screening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.