Thursday, April 28, 2011

Job Photos

 Ok here are some pictures of my job. :) (We finished planting yesterday!!!)
                                                            
I'm not sure if these are pumpkin seeds or gourd seeds. 

                                                     I know that this are Pumpkin seeds. :)

                                                   I Love the name of these gourds. :)


                                       This is in the green house on one side.
                                             And this is on the other side. :)
 I have a lot of photos still to edit. :) Hope you have a great Day.

PS I know I forgot to do the Crime Tuesday. (I don't think thats a crime.) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, but you're wrong! It IS a crime not to blog about crimes! ;) Those are some awesome gourd names. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.