Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's looking a lot like Spring now!!! Yesterday it was 70 degrees outside!!! Although it's sunny outside, I have a bad cold. :( It wasn't very bad tell this morning. I don't think it has to do with staying up tell 11:30 last night reading, or having a party last night too, or singing in choir on Thursday. :)
Now that i'm done with all my excuses for being sick, I did do something outside this week. We worked outside on Thursday and while we were outside I took some pictures. :)





1 comment:

  1. I love the first signs of spring. :) I was so happy that I got to wear shorts, a t-shirt and no shoes yesterday. :D
    Nice pictures! I like the 2nd one best. ^_^
    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.