Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Friday

Good Friday is when we celebrate Jesus dieing for our sins. Last night our church had a Good Friday service and the choir sang. (Jenel and I are in the choir) Our youth pastor was talking to his son (he's three) as people walked in. He told him that the people were sad, because Jesus died and his son looked at him and said,"I'm not sad!" He asked his son why. He said, "because he died for my sins." I thought that was amazing coming from this little boy. Well, It's almost Sunday and in the morning we will celebrate the Restoration of Jesus Christ. I pray that you'all have a great Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a smart 3 year old. Happy Easter to you too!!
    blessings,
    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.