Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Is Almost Here!!!!

Right now it is nice and sunny and I just remembered that I need to go let the goat loose.... :) Ok I'm back. It's really warm (like 50) and sunny outside. :) I went outside with just a light jacket and I was nice and warm. Yesterday, I went out and took pictures of some beautiful flowers that our coming out. So, here are some of the pictures. :)
Ok which one do you like? This one or
this one? My little sister liked this one better so I wonted to know what you thought.

This one is my favorite one. Which one is yours?

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one better even if I said I like the other one. :) yeah I know. My favorite one is #7,8 and 9

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.