Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hurt :(

So, right now I'm in pain. My little brother just got a skateboard and I decided that I would try it out. Well, I fell off it and I now have a bandage on my knee. :( Well, besides getting hurt, I'v had fun watching my goats and the flowers. :) And being busy watching, taking care, and making sure that all school work is done, of my little siblings. Here are some picture I took quite awhile ago. :)


               Flowers are coming up!!!                                                


Can anyone guess what this plant is?                                                A beautiful flower :)  
Adelaide :)
                                                                 I'm still not sure. :)
 Now I tried to get a great picture, but they keep'd on moving! So, this was the best picture I got.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I am sorry you got hurt. :P A guy I know promised to teach me how to ride a skateboard. I really want to learn! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, i'm not going to get on it again. My knee is just starting not to hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.