Saturday, March 19, 2011

God is so great!!! So, the day before St. Patrick's day there was a rainbow and then on St. Patrick's day there was another rainbow!!!! I Love rainbows, they remind me how good God is. Well, right now my "room" (the laundry room) is really messy, :( because we have been cleaning and lots of stuff just gets dumped in it. So, I really need to clean it today and get it looking nice, before Mom gets home. (Jenel will probably tell you why she and Mom were gone.) I need to go and clean, so here are pictures from this last week.
                                                       One of the rainbows. :)
                                                           Flowers that are out.
                                                                            Susy
                                                         The flowering plum tree.

                                                                 I really like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.