Monday, March 7, 2011

God Is Good

I have been praying for an internship on a farm and this last week I called someone that I know that lives near us and has a farm. Well, I called and talked to them and they will call me when it gets busier!!! They said that they’re always looking for people to come and work in the busy season. So, God answered my prayer. We got Photoshop in Feb. and I’ve been having a blast with it. So here are some pictures from this last mouth. :)
                                                                           Susy 
                                                                    Susy again.  
Minny and Susy. 
Feeding time!!! 
Tina :) 
My cowgirl boots!!!! 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.