Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Family Night :)

On Friday night, we had a game night. Because, Hannah and Susanna during the day were bored and found some games to play. So, one of the games was, you build the highest tower with toothpicks and marshmallows and it has to stand on it's own. Then we played chubby bunny's. If you have never played this game you should play it. It's like the funnest game ever. You stick as many marshmallows as you can in your mouth. We also played musical chairs, and spoons.



                          

Chubby Bunny's!!!

Dad won, he can put
14 BIG marshmallows
in his mouth!!!


1 comment:

  1. lol, I have never played Chubby bunny... I think I would be to embarrassed to.. xP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.