Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What have I been doing?

Where should I start? Well, since the last post I have gone shopping, been busy with school, helped out at church, worked on Christmas presents, and doing more jobs then usual (people have been gone). Yesterday, I found out that I'm going to teach the Christmas story on Friday at a Christmas party! But, thanks to a friend I'm not going too now ( my dad just called). Thank you Andrew!!! I'm extremely busy this week, tomorrow, I have piano lessons early in the morning. Friday, I have writing class, I'm not done with the paper yet, :( and a Christmas party. :) Saturday, I'm free!!! (I think). I can hardly wait tell Saturday!!! I need to go now and practiced. :) I will hopefully post something on Saturday. Here is a picture for you too enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.