Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Seasonal Lake

My parents bought our house 20 years ago. I have never moved!!! Well, every year we get a "lake" in our backyard, when it rains a lot. So, we joke that when we sell the house (if we ever do) that we'll put "Seasonal Lake" on it. So, we have a "lake" right now, because it keeps on raining really hard here. On Sunday, one of my eyes started to hurt. On Monday night it was really hurting so I tolled mom and she looked at my eye and said that I probably had pink eye. :( It is o most gone now!!! ya. Here are some pictures of the "lake. "

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that would be fun to jump in! :D
    Sorry about your eye. :( Nasty!
    I am SO jealous! My family and I have moved so many times I have lost count. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, my three little siblings like to jump in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.