Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas


This Christmas, we have had two Christmas and we still have one to go. :) One was with just our family, then with my moms family and last but not least with my dads family. I wish that people would play Christmas music through the first or second week in January. I mean they start it like two weeks before Thanksgiving, why can't they play it until the first or second week in January. Ok I will stop ranting now. I had a great time with my cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Here are some pictures from our Christmas in CA. :)


Me, Daniel, and Stephen playing cards. 

Katie and Jenel in the kitchen.  

Daniel playing laser tag with me. :) 
Don't worry  I won. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! :)

    Many Blessings in Christ,
    Moriah

    www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.