Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week-end

This weekend, my grandparents are coming! I have no idea what we are going to do. I will tell you on Monday what we did. Today, I got all my school work done by 2:30, that includes piano, and laundry. I wonted to get on the computer but, we had to clean the house. So, when mom and mare went shopping the rest of us cleaned the house. :) When we were done cleaning I wasn't feeling good so, I laid down. Then I went outside and took some pictures. This was my day. (sort of) :) Here are some pictures from today.
                                                           This is are life time gate. :)          
                                           My mom's "girls". This is the chicken tree. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.