Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Traditions

In my family we never know who we will celebrate it with some years it has just been my family and others we have had a ton of people over. One year we had 12 extra people sleeping at our house. Which means that all together we had 22 people in our house. That was exciting.
There are however a few things that we do every Thanksgiving. We always make pies on Wed. We always have some friends from out of town stay at our house. And on black Friday we always get up really early and do the whole shopping thing. This year we will be spending Thanksgiving with my paternal Grandparents. We are leaving very soon for the two hour trip to there house. Then will come the laughter, food, wii, and Football.
And then back we will come for a late night with friends and early morning shopping!
Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.