Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pain

I Thought I was getting better, but on Saturday I was sick again. :( On Sunday, I was so sick that
I didn't go to church. :( So much for getting better!! So, I have now been sick for a week. This morning when I got up my knee was hurting. When I get a growth spurt my knees start to hurt. So, I'm hoping that means I'm still growing. :) This week is a Birthday week at our house.
We have two Birthdays this week. Marylynn, terned 15 yesterday, and Hannah, turns 10 tomorrow. Here are some pictures of them from this last year. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Marylynn is NOT 15! I refuse to believe it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Stephanie

    Yeah Marylynn is getting really old which means you are too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.