Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas before it's time

I love Christmas. I love the music, the traditions, the gifts,the food. I love it all.
But, not in fall. One of the things that I appreciate about the North West is that we have all of the seasons.
Tomorrow I will do a post on the things I like about fall. But one thing I do not like, is when there is Christmas music playing and we still have two weeks till Thanksgiving. I would like to celebrate Thanksgiving with out seeing Christmas displays and hearing Christmas music. I wish that I could go back to when it was the day after Thanksgiving that all the beautiful displays came out, the 24 hour Christmas would start, and you would see everyone climbing on their roofs to put up the lights.
So I will be doing my best to ignore all of the premature Christmas noise, and enjoy the fall colors, pumpkin pie, and the strains of "Praise God from whom all Blessings Flow".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy reading your comments on my post.